A British national who has lived in the Gulf region for over 20 years holding various Director, senior management and advisory positions with Informa Plc, IIR Middle East, Dubai World Trade Centre and the ITP Publishing Group.
A creative, proactive and engaging business leader/mentor with proven expertise in creating, developing and delivering major exhibitions, conferences, awards, live and sporting events in the Middle East.
In his current role as General Manager of the Qatar National Convention Centre, Ken leads a team which has in the last year delivered a number of major international events including;
• 13th United Nations Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
• 38th Session of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation World Heritage Committee
• International Telecom Union – Telecom World 2014
• World Innovation Summit for Health
• World Innovation Summit for Education and many other international events.